Mini Post - Homemade Creamy Chocolate Fudgsicles






UT oh! Look what I fooouunndddd!!!!


I just love Tuesdays. I have declared it my "Mini Post Day" where I have several little posts instead of one big one of special finds. This is special alright!




Homemade Creamy Chocolate Fudgsicles!

Unlike traditional fudgsicles, this version has no high fructose corn syrupor processed ingredients you can’t pronounce. These are completely free of added sugar. But just like the packaged pops, they are creamy and chocolatey and delicious. Emphasis on delicious

Creamy Chocolate Fudgsicles (In Katie's words)
(makes 5-6 pops)
§  2 T cocoa powder
§  1/2 cup canned coconut milk (see below link, for lower-cal ideas)
§  2 small, very-ripe bananas (200g)
§  scant 1/16 tsp salt
§  1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
§  optional: feel free to add peanut butter!

Combine all items in a blender (I used a Magic Bullet). Pour into Popsicle molds and freeze. Easy, right? As I said, the hardest part is waiting for them to freeze!
A good way to remove pops is to run the Popsicle mold under room-temp water for about 15 seconds, then gently twist. And the proper way to eat the pops is with chocolate dripping down your face.

When my kids get a hold of these I will be Super Mom of The Year! Thanks Katie!


Here are a few other great ideas that your kids will love!

                                    CAMP WANDER                    ONE GOOD THING BY JILLEE


Thanks again for stopping by!

Dori (AKA Super Mom)

You have just read the article entitled Mini Post - Homemade Creamy Chocolate Fudgsicles. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/03/mini-post-homemade-creamy-chocolate.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment