Mini Post - Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo


SKINNY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI ALFREDO
(It also deserves it's own post)

I don't know what it is about Food lately, I don't normally have so much food on my blog but now I do! There is just so many wonderful recipes out there!   

Before it can go on my blog it has to pass the "Dori First Impression Test". If I look at it and the name and picture has me wanting to run to the store for ingredients then it passed the test. It is a perfect picture that grabs all the yumminess. 

So when I came across this masterpiece from CELEBRATIONS. The reason this one is different from the rest is because it is a SKINNY version. I don't particularly want the skinny version, but I need the skinny version. I love food so don't want to give up taste for skinny. This recipe has great reviews and is now on my list. Looks just heavenly. If I add mushrooms will it still be skinny?Hmmmm.



Dori
You have just read the article entitled Mini Post - Skinny Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/03/mini-post-skinny-chicken-and-broccoli.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment