Mini Post - Raspberry Breakfast Bars




Raspberry Breakfast Bars


This is just a quick mini post I had to share with you because they are just to delicious looking not to. I found these on SmittenKitchen who adapted this recipe from the cookbook New Frontiers in Baking.

Don't these just look amazing!? Oh how I wish I had these ready for breakfast in the morning. I almost made these tonight but didn't have the Raspberries. Boooo!


Enjoy!






Click here for Recipe



My new camera will be here tomorrow! So excited to start taking pictures and sharing great food and photos with you. Thanks for stopping by!

 Dori

You have just read the article entitled Mini Post - Raspberry Breakfast Bars. Please read the article from Riches to rags stories About http://flesherfamilyfun.blogspot.com/2012/03/mini-post-raspberry-breakfast-bars.html

0 comments:

Post a Comment